SKU: DPC156 | Published On: | Available Formats
Please Enter the information below
The stringent regulations for the use of printing inks in food contact materials, the growing demand of organic pigments from end-use industries such as textile, plastics, cosmetics, and the rapid urbanization in the developing regions of the Asia-Pacific are the primary market drivers. Inorganic pigments contain heavy metals such as iron oxide, titanium dioxide, and cadmium, which are considered to be toxic to human health. Therefore, the absence of these heavy metals and their environment-friendly traits coupled with the stringent regulations for using organic pigments for printing inks in food contact materials is expected to boost the growth of the market.
• BASF SE
• Clariant AG
• Dominion Colour Corporation
• Ferro Corporation
• Heubach GmbH
• Lansco Colors
• Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
• Sun Chemical Corporation
• Trust Chem Co. Ltd.
• Paints & Coatings is the fastest growing application segment, owing to the increasing constructions in the Asia-Pacific region, due to the rapid industrialization in this region.
• Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing geographic segment, owing to the rapid industrialization coupled with rising textile industries.
• The global organic pigments market is quite smaller when compared to that of the inorganic pigment market, owing to the high production costs.
Why should I Purchase the Report?
• Visualize the composition of the Organic Pigments market across each indication, regarding the end-user industry, reinforcement type and product form highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Organic Pigments demand by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points from the Organic Pigments market – level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
• Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.1.1 Market Drivers
3.1.2 Market Restraints
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Azo Pigments
4.1.2 Phthalocyanine Pigments
4.1.3 High Performance Pigments (HPPs)
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Printing Inks
4.2.2 Paints & Coatings
4.2.4 Others (Textiles, Cosmetics, Food)
4.3 By Source
4.3.1 Natural Organic Pigments
4.3.2 Synthetic Organic Pigments
5.1 Global Organic Pigments Market – Geographic Overview
5.2 North America
5.3 South America
5.3.3 Rest of South America
5.4.2 United Kingdom
5.4.4 Rest of Europe
5.5.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.1 Competitive Scenario
6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7.1 BASF SE
7.2 Clariant AG
7.3 Dominion Colour Corporation
7.4 Ferro Corporation
7.5 Heubach GmbH
7.6 Lansco Colors
7.7 Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
7.8 Sun Chemical Corporation
7.10 Trust Chem Co. Ltd.
Quick Fact: 7 of 10 customers Tailor their reports
10-year historic data for 1000+ markets
Ground-Zero understanding of the market with inputs from relevant industry association members
Tailored interviews with manufacturers, buyers, sellers, distributers and retailers for five-frame understanding of the market
Analysis of publicly available white label papers, news announcements, press releases, financial reports and reliable paid consulting data
7-step data formulation for market analysis and forecasts, under thorough scrutiny of industry-specific consultants with over 20+ years of expertise