News for this report will be updated soon.
PUBLISHED: January 9, 2019 | Available Formats
Global Laundry Detergent Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Laundry Detergent Market
- The Global Laundry Detergent market was valued at USD xx million in 2016, USD xx million in 2018, and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the period (2018-2025).
Market Segmentation and analysis
The market is segmented by product type into Powder detergents, Liquid detergents, Fabric softeners, Detergent tablets, and Others.
- Powder segment is expected to dominate the market especially in developing economies such as China, India, Brazil, and others.
- Powder detergents accounted for the largest market share of Laundry Detergent market due to consumer preference for economical products.
- Also, in rural areas, people prefer powder-based products over other products.
Insights based on product segmentation
- Liquid products segment is expected to grow during forecast period along with powder detergents due to several factors such as increasing usage of liquid products in North America and Europe.
- Liquid detergent is more used compared to powder detergent because it is much more comfortabl, and convenient for consumers.
- On the other hand, the Fabric softeners market had a downward trend in the past few years. Companies like Procter & Gamble are innovating new methods to grow its sales.
- Due to rising demand for fragrant and natural laundry care products, the market for fabric softeners is growing.
- The detergent tablets segment is declining due to the preference for liquid products and powder products over detergent tablets by consumers.
Insights based on application segmentation
By Application, the market is segmented into Household and Industrial or Institutional.
- The household segment is expected to dominate laundry detergent market due to rising penetration of washing machines in developing economies and a large number of vendors planning to expand their footprint by establishing manufacturing facilities in emerging economies having massive potential regarding revenue.
- Industrial segment is a significant segment due to increasing industrial detergents in different industries like paper & rubber, textiles, hospitals, railways, household, and others as cleaning agents.
- Also, growing tourism is leading to increasing demand for new hotels construction.
Insights based on Regional segmentation
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global laundry detergent market due to growing competition between major regional brands.
- For instance, Unilever and Procter & Gamble detergent markets are declining in India because of the already established regional brands like Nirma and Rohit Surfactants.
Who are the major market players in this industry?
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles companies like Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Procter & Gamble, Lion Corporation, Kao Corporation, Method products, pbc.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of Laundry Detergent market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify economic opportunities by was analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for crucial Laundry Detergent products of all major market players.
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Methodology and Scope
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 4. Industry Trends
4.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 5. Market Outlook
5.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
5.2 Porter 5 Forces
5.3 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 6. Product-based Analysis
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Liquid Detergents
6.1.2 Powder Detergents
6.1.3 Detergent Tablets
6.1.4 Fabric Softeners
6.2 By Applications
6.2.2 Industrial or Institutional
6.3 By Region
6.3.1. North America
184.108.40.206 The USA
220.127.116.11 The UK
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Middle East and Africa
6.3.5 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
Chapter 7. Competitive Trends
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1 Procter & Gamble
8.3 Church & Dwight Co.
8.4 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
8.5 Method Products
8.6 Kao Corporation
8.7 Lion Corporation
Chapter 9. Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats