US High-Density polyethylene industry has high potential as Chevron Phillips holds 25% of market share in 2018.
PUBLISHED: November 8, 2018 | Available Formats
Global HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Market
- The global HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) market was valued at USD xx million in 2016 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2025).
What is High-Density Polyethylene?
- Polyethylene, often called polythene, is probably the most well-known plastic to the consumer and is used in higher volume worldwide than any other plastic.
- HDPE plastic is cost-efficient, secure processing with high density and ability to produce opaque packaging products and pipes. Because of its low volume cost, better stiffness and hot water resistance, there was a whole scale shift by bucket manufacturers to HDPE.
Growing Demand for Plastic Pipes :
- With the global increase in construction applications, demand for Plastic pipes is growing which leads to growth in the HDPE market. Increasing demand for pipelines and films in the agriculture industry where HDPE is used in high quantity is another factor in the growth of this market.
- Global demand for plastic pipe is projected to rise to 11.2 billion meters with a CAGR of 8.5% through 2017, improving significantly from growth posted between 2007, 2012 and 2017.
- Asia- Pacific region has seen continuous growth in demand for plastic pipes due to increasing use of tubes in construction and agriculture industries. So, rising demand for plastic pipes is one of the major driving factors in the growth of the HDPE market.
What is the scope of High-Density Polyethylene Market Report?
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. HDPE Market is segmented based on the end-use industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Packaging, Pipes and Tubes, and Others.
- Further, the market is segmented by products such as Blow Molding, Injection Molding, Sheet, Films and Others. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Sinopec Corporation, Braskem SA, Cummins Inc., BASF, DuPont, Lone Star Chemical, Dow Chemical, Sabic, Exxon Mobil Corporation, LyondellBasell, Evonik Industries and Afton Chemical Corporation.
Reasons for purchasing this report:
- Visualize the composition of the HDPE market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in HDPE by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on HDPE to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the HDPE market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical HDPE products of all major market players
Target Audience for this report:
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.1 Scope of the Report
2. Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porter’s five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
4. Consumer-based Analytics
4.5 Pipes and Tubes
5. Product-based segmentation
5.1 Blow Molding
5.2 Injection Molding
6. Geographic Analysis
6.1 North America
6.1.1 United States
6.1.4 Rest of North America
6.2 South America
6.2.3 Rest of South America
6.3.1 United Kingdom
6.3.6 Rest of Europe
6.4.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.3 Rest of Middle East and South Africa
7. Industry Competitiveness
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Company Benchmarking
7.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7.2.4 Price Trend Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.2 Dow DuPont
8.3 Lone Star Chemical
8.5 Exxon Mobil Corporation
8.7 Sinopec Corporation
8.8 Braskem SA
8.9 Evonik Industries
8.10 Cummins Inc
8.11 Afton Chemical Corporation
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats