Health insurance giant Humana teams up with private equity firms on an agreement to purchase hospice operator Curo Health Services. Edgemont Capital Completes Sale of Meridien Research to Avego Healthcare Partners.
PUBLISHED: November 30, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Healthcare IT Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Healthcare IT Market Size
- The Global Healthcare IT Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017.
- Market forecast valuation is pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- Healthcare IT Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Market Growth Analysis:
- Increasing Government support to Healthcare IT Solutions
- Use of big data by Healthcare IT Companies in healthcare services
- Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions
- Focus on quality improvement of care and clinical outcomes are favoring the growth of Global Healthcare IT Market.
Features of this report:
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Healthcare IT Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies which comprise most of the Healthcare IT Market Share:
- GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Wipro, Citius Tech, Cerner, IBM, Oracle, SAS, and McKesson.
Healthcare IT industry overview
- The Global Healthcare IT market is segmented by Business Segment, Component, and Delivery Mode.
- By Business Segment, the market is classified into Clinical and Imaging IT Solutions, Diagnostic IT Solutions, eHealth and Healthcare Business Intelligence.
- By End-User, the market is categorized into Provider and Payer.
- Based on Mode of Delivery, the market is segmented as Web-based, On-premise, and Cloud-based.
- Web-based segmented occupies the biggest pie in the Healthcare IT Market Share. Cost-effectiveness, Minimised data theft etc., are the factors mainly favoring the growth of this segment.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into software, hardware, and healthcare IT services market.
- The software segment is occupying the largest part of the Healthcare IT market according to this type of classification.
Regional Market Analysis:
- The report segments the geographies by regions which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is leading the Healthcare IT market with a major contribution from the US and Canada.
- The Asia Pacific is also considered as a major region in this market.
- Growing medical needs, expanding healthcare industry mainly in China and India are majorly contributing to the growth in this region.
Key takeaways from this report:
Professionals purchasing a DMI report on Global Healthcare IT market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of Healthcare IT Market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Healthcare IT to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key products of all major market players
Table of Contents
Healthcare IT Market
1. Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Methodology and Scope
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Scope of the Report
4. Industry Trends
4.2 Key Trends & Developments
5. Industry Forecast Analysis
5.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
5.2 Porter 5 Forces
6. Market Segment
6.1 By Product and Services
6.1.1 Clinical and Imaging IT Solutions
184.108.40.206 Advanced Visualization Solutions
220.127.116.11 Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS)
18.104.22.168 Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS)
22.214.171.124 Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA)
126.96.36.199 Radiology Information System (RIS)
188.8.131.52 Cloud imaging solutions
6.1.2 Diagnostic IT Solutions
184.108.40.206 Data Workflow Management system
220.127.116.11 Remote Monitoring System
18.104.22.168 Laboratory Inventory Management
22.214.171.124 Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
126.96.36.199 Electronic Health Record (EHR)
6.1.4 Healthcare Business Intelligence
6.2 By End-User
188.8.131.52 Ambulatory Care Centers
184.108.40.206 Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
220.127.116.11 Private Payers
18.104.22.168 Public Payers
6.3 By Component
7. Global Healthcare IT Market
7.1. North America
7.1.1 The USA
7.2.3 The UK
7.2.6 Rest of Europe
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of South America
8. Industry Competitiveness
8.1 Market Share Analysis
8.2 Price Trend Analysis
8.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8.4 Product Benchmarking
9. Healthcare IT Market – Industry Analysis
9.1 Philips Healthcare
9.2 GE Healthcare
9.3 Siemens Healthcare
9.5. Citius Tech
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats