In May 2018, US snack brand Seva Foods has launched what it describes as the world’s first plant-based, freeze-dried ice cream.
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Global Freeze-Dried Food Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Freeze-Dried Food Market
- The market valuation of global Freeze- Dried Food market stood at USD xx million in 2018.
- The forecasted valuation in 2025 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2025).
What’s trending in the freeze-dried food market?
The following factors are affecting the growth of the global market
- Growing urbanization and increased working members in the family,
- Superior product quality for heat-sensitive food products,
- Expanding the preserved food market,
- Convenient and appealing to the customer
- The Global Freeze-Dried Food market is categorized based on different criteria into the following categories:
Based on the type
- Freeze-dried Vegetable,
- Freeze-dried Fruit,
- Freeze-dried Dairy Products,
- Freeze-dried Beverage (Freeze-dried Coffee & Tea, Others),
- Freeze-dried Meat & Seafood and Prepared Foods.
Based on Geography,
- North America,
- South America,
- The Asia Pacific and
- The Freeze-dried fruit is the largest segment of the global freeze-dried food market. Relatively longer shelf life is the major driving factor for this segment.
- Modern lifestyle, busy schedules are increasing the demand for healthy and convenience foods like freeze-dried fruits. However, a high cost of freeze-drying equipment and the availability of other low-cost drying techniques when compared to freeze-drying technique is restraining the growth of the global market.
- Geographically, North America holds the largest market share in the freeze-dried fruit market with a wide range of innovative fruits preservation technologies.
- Due to growing economies and changing lifestyles of the people, the demand for high-quality ready to eat food products is increasing.
Who are the market players?
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Nestle, Kerry, Unilever, Kraft Heinz, Mondelez International, Inc, Chaucer Freeze Dried, DSM, Novartis, Mercer Foods, Freeze Dry Foods, European Freeze Dry, Amalgam Foods (Nissin Foods Ltd., OFD Foods, Inc, Ajinomoto General Foods, Inc (AGF), Asahi Group Company Limited, Tata Coffee Ltd, The J.M. Smucker Company, Dohler and Van Drunen Farms.
Reasons for purchasing the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Freeze-Dried Food in the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Identify commercial opportunities in Freeze-Dried Food by analyzing trends and co-development deals
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Freeze-Dried Food market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Freeze-Dried Food products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Global Freeze-Dried Food Market
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Patent Analysis
4. Product-based Analysis
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Freeze-dried Beverage
126.96.36.199 Freeze-Dried Coffee & Tea
4.1.2 Freeze-dried Dairy Products
4.1.3 Freeze-dried Fruit
4.1.4 Freeze-dried Vegetable
4.1.5 Freeze-dried Meat & Seafood
4.1.6 Prepared Foods
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1 Global Freeze-Dried Food Market- Geographic Overview
5.2 North America
5.2.1 The USA
5.3 South America
5.4.2 The United Kingdom
6. Market Share Analysis
6.1 Global Freeze-Dried Food Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Ajinomoto General Foods, Inc
7.2 Amalgam Foods
7.3 Chaucer Freeze Dried
7.5 European Freeze Dry
7.6 Freeze Dry Foods
7.8 Kraft Heinz
7.9 Mercer Foods
7.10 Mondelez International
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us