Feed Premixes Market
- The global feed premixes market was worth USD XX billion in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Premix is an essential component in animal nutrition, as it improves the compound feed quality and food, particularly in weaning animals.
- This improved nutritional quality enhances animal performance and health; subsequently, improving the yield and quality of animal-derived products.
Feed Premixes Market Dynamics
- The primary factor driving factors of the global feed premixes market are increasing meat consumption across the world, mass production of meat coupled with increasing demand for quality beef.
- Rising awareness among the farmers about the benefits of feed ingredients is also anticipated to propel the growth of the global feed premix industry. Additionally, the growing population in developing countries has increased the demand for ruminants and other livestock, which has uplifted the need for feed premix in the market.
- However, the growing cost of raw materials and regulatory structure are restraining the growth of the animal feed premix market. Lack of product awareness also affects the overall industry and impact feed premix market price trend.
Feed Premixes Market Segmentation Analysis
- The global animal feed premix market is segmented on ingredients such as Vitamins, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Antibiotics, Minerals, and Others.
- Among them, Vitamins segment accounted for the largest market share followed by minerals segment. Minerals and vitamins have been gaining substantial growth for serving as an essential component in boosting the growth of the livestock and in the development of the immune system.
- Importance of trace minerals such as zinc, manganese, iodine, and selenium for its functional benefits resulted in the steady growth of this segment along with vitamins.
Feed Premixes Market Geographical Analysis
- Geographically, the global feed premixes market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and RoW. Among all the regions, the Asia Pacific region is observed to be witnessing lucrative growth rate.
- Due to the growing compound animal feed industry. In the Asia Pacific region, China is the principal contributor to feed premixes market. Due to changing consumption pattern, increasing awareness level amongst feed customers, industrialization of the livestock sector, incidences of counterfeit meat and the ban on antibiotics as growth promoters.
- Additionally, increasing consumption of poultry & Meat products and a rapidly growing population in India, China, and Japan is giving a push to the growth of the feed premix market. Europe and Africa are expected to increase steadily due to the increasing importance of animal health and wellness in the animal husbandry industry.
Feed Premixes Market Competitive Analysis
- The global feed premixes market products are fragmented with a large number of local and international players. However, InVivo NSA, BIOMIN America Inc, and Cargill, Inc. are the leading suppliers of feed premixes in the world. These three Companies combine holds around 20% of the total market.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the global feed premixes market products across each indication, regarding type, product type, and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in feed premixes products market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global feed premixes products levels 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the essential feed premixes products of all major market players.
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Global Feed Premixes Market
1. Feed Premixes Market Scope and Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Feed Premixes Market Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Feed Premixes Market Outlook
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Feed Premixes Market – By Ingredients
4.2. Amino Acids
4.6. Others (Nucleotide & Fiber)
5. Global Feed Premixes Market – By Livestock
6. Global Feed Premixes Market – By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.5. Rest of Europe
6.4.3. South Korea
6.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Feed Premixes Market – Competitor Landscape
7.1. Competitor Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. Global Feed Premixes Market – Company Profiles
8.1. Provimi North America, Inc.
8.2. Cargill, Inc.
8.3. BIOMIN America Inc
8.4. InVivo NSA
8.5. Archer Daniels Midland Company
8.6. BEC Feed Solutions.
8.7. Danish Agro
8.8. Purina Animal Nutrition LLC
8.9. Jubilant Life Sciences.
8.10. De Heus Group
9. Global Feed Premixes Market – Appendix
9.2. List of Tables
9.3. Expert Panel Validation
9.5. Contact Us