Taiwanese firm Tai Wei's super successful energy drink X-Bear debut's in China through Chinese processed fruit firm Tianyun International Holdings. RUNA disrupts the energy drink market with an offering of caffeinated boost with out the crash thanks to Holly leaves from Amazon rainforest.
PUBLISHED: November 22, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Energy Drinks market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Energy Drinks market
- The Global Energy Drinks market was valued at USD xx million in 2017. The research at DMI yielded a noteworthy prospect about the global energy drinks market with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- The research also revealed that the global market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Market Drivers & Restraints
- Increased resistance to carbonated drinks and an increase in health consciousness is increasing the demand for the use of energy drinks. Energy drinks give instant energy along with providing mental and physical stimulation.
- With the sustained decline in sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), and aerated beverages, the energy drinks have continued to grow in popularity across the world.
- Also, the wide availability of energy drinks also expanded the market into deeper territories. Energy drinks are distributed in convenience, gas stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets, medical stores, and other outlets.
- They occupy a very less shelf space, which acts as an added advantage to them. Convenience and gas stores have seen a significant share of sales among the distribution channel. Travelers formed a significant chunk of customers as they prefer energy drinks during their traveling period as it boosts their energy levels.
- Natural is a new trend in the food & beverages industry. It even tapped the energy drinks market. The energy drinks market has seen an enormous demand for natural energy drinks.
- Since the market is competitive regarding product differentiation, the manufacturers are launching the products in the same category.
Notable players in the global market:
- Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, Amp, NOS, Full Throttle, Xyience Xenergy, VPX Redline, Arizona Energy, Rip It, Venom, Doubleshot are some of the notable players in the global market.
- Marketing, number of sellers, branding and product differentiation are the primary competitive factors in the energy drink market. Red Bull takes lions to share with a global market share of 43% followed by Rockstar with 36%.
- In this report, the market is segmented based on the region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and other. North America leads the global market followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- Energy Drinks Market consists of the following segments based on the type: Isotonic, Hypertonic and Hypotonic. Further, the market is segmented based on Ingredients such as Aqua/water and Additives (like Sweeteners, Polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides, Flavours, Acidulants and Others).
- Also, the market is classified by packaging into Bottle (Pet/Glass), Can and Others. This report also provides insights on segmentation based on sales channels.
- The different segments include Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers, and Non-Grocery Specialists.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Arizona Beverage Company, Cloud 9, Coca-cola, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Extreme Drinks Co, Living Essentials, Monster Beverage Corporation, Mountain Fuel Co, National Beverage Corp, Otsuka Holdings, PepsiCo, Red Bull and Rockstar, Inc.
Why should I purchase this report?
The professionals buying this report will be able to do the following :
- Visualize the composition of the Energy Drinks market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Energy Drinks by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Energy Drinks market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Energy Drinks products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
This report has insights that give a cutting edge to the following categories of professionals ( The list is not exhaustive)
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
4. Product-based Analysis
4.1 By Type
4.2 By Ingredients (Qualitative Information)
22.214.171.124 Polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides
4.3 By Packaging
4.3.2 Bottle (Pet/Glass)
4.4 By Sales Channel
4.4.1 Modern Grocery Retailers
126.96.36.199 Convenience stores
4.4.2 Traditional Grocery Retailers
188.8.131.52 Independent Grocery Retailers
184.108.40.206 Food Services /Sports Nutrition chain
4.4.3 Non-Grocery Specialists
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1 Global Energy Drinks Market- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
5.2 North America
5.2.1 The USA
5.3 South America
5.4.2 The United Kingdom
6. Competitive Trends
6.1 Global Energy Drinks Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverage Company
7.2 Cloud 9
7.4 Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
7.5 Extreme Drinks Co
7.6 Living Essentials
7.7 Monster Beverage Corporation
7.8 Mountain Fuel Co
7.9 National Beverage Corp
7.10 Otsuka Holdings
7.12 Red Bull
7.13 Rockstar, Inc.
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats