- The global eHealth Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the global eHealth market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025. The research also revealed that the global eHealth Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
E-Health Market Overview
- E-Health is the cost-effective and secure use of ICT in support of health and health-related fields, including health-care services, health surveillance, health literature, and health education, knowledge and research. Several factors are impacting the eHealth market. One of the factors is growth in advanced health technology.
Advancement in eHealth Technology and the effect on global ehealth market
- EHealth Global Market is growing rapidly in recent years due to advancement in Technology. Since 2000, Health services in both developed and developing countries are increasing the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs).
- Advancement in electronic communications by achieving high speed, connectivity, and improved access and the wide reach of electronic communications over time and location constraints are leading to growth in Ehealth market. Availability of portable network-enabled high monitoring equipment is pushing the Ehealth market.
Growth factors of EHealth Global Market
- The usage of Remote Health Monitoring Devices is growing rapidly. These are an extension of the digital transformation of healthcare, helping pharmaceutical companies to expand clinical trials, enabling insurance companies to engage with customers by helping healthcare providers to improve the delivery of healthcare, and making easy for patients by providing them access to their own health data. Digital Technology is hence driving the eHealth market by such advanced applications.
Global EHealth Market Segmentation Analysis
- By Services the market is segmented into Monitoring Services, Diagnosis Services, and Others. E-Health Market segmented by end-users such as Healthcare Providers, Public & Private Insurers, Government, and Healthcare Consumers.
- The market is further segmented By Applications such as Wireless Health, Mobile Health, Telehealth and EMR/EHR.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
The Scope of this report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. eHealth Market is segmented based on the type of Services such as.
- The report profiles the following companies, which occupy a formidable part of the global ehealth market share including Apple, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Athenahealth, Boston Scientific Corp, Cerner, CompuMed, CureMD, IBM, GE Healthcare, and eClinicalWorks.
Key takeaways from this report
The professional purchasing the DMI report on global ehealth market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the E-Health market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in E-Health by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the E-Health market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key eHealth products of all major market players
Global Ehealth Market
1. Ehealth Market – Executive Summary
2. Ehealth Market – Introduction
3. Ehealth Market – Research Methodology
3.1. Market Definition
4. Market Trends
4.1. Key Developments
5.E-Health Market – Industry Analysis
5.1. Market Drivers
5.2. Market Restraints
5.3. Threats and Opportunities
5.4. Porter’s Five Forces
6.E-Health Market – Market Analysis
6.1. E-Health Market – By Service
6.1.1. Monitoring Services
6.1.2. Diagnosis Services
6.2. E-Health Market – By Type
6.2.1. Healthcare Providers
6.2.2. Public & Private Insurers
6.2.4. Healthcare Consumers
6.3 E-Health Market-By Applications
6.3.2 Mobile Health
7. E-Health Market – Geographical Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.2. South Africa
7.4.3. Rest of Middle East and Africa
7.5. South America
7.5.3. Rest of South America
8.E-Health Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9.E-Health Market – Competitive Landscape
9.2. Athena Health
9.8. GE Healthcare
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us