HeartSciences announced the CE Mark and European launch of MyoVista® High Sensitivity ECG Device
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Global ECG Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
- The global ECG Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the global ECG market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025. The research also revealed that the global ECG Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Growth factors of the global ECG Market:
- The market is driven by several factors such as increasing demand for portable monitoring & diagnostic devices, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases due to the changes in living patterns, government regulations favoring the production of cardiac monitoring devices, and investments in the field of research and development of heart disease detection.
Segmentation of global ECG Market:
- The global Electrocardiograph (ECG) market is segmented based on the type into Monitoring ECG Systems, Diagnostic ECG Systems, and Holter ECG systems.
- By Technology, the market is segmented into Portable and Wireless ECG Systems. By end-user, the market is segmented into Home-based users and Hospitals. Hospitals segment is expected to create robust growth opportunities owing to better infrastructural facilities and large patient database.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
Advances in ECG Technology:
- There a growing trend over the recent years toward smaller, more compact, mobile ECG monitoring systems which can be used either inside a hospital or clinic or on the road with a visiting nurse or on a cart for mobility between patient rooms.
- Another innovation offered by several vendors includes small box systems that connect via a USB to convert a standard PC or tablet computer into a resting ECG system.
- Automation for Diagnosis and Anatomical Detection: Some systems have anatomical interfaces to help reduce improper lead placement or detection systems for the presence of a pacemaker.
- Workflow Improvements: An example of an improved workflow can be found in Mortara Instruments Eli 280, which combines advanced ECG processing with an intuitive interface and uses a 10-inch tablet-style touch-screen display.
- The widespread adoption of electronic medical record (EMR) systems are contributing to an expansion of the ECG data management solution market.
- As demand for more affordable solutions from the physician office segment, GE Healthcare launched its portable MAC 800 ECG in the United States. This system was designed in India and China and is expected to do very well in the U.S. because of its affordability and functionality, which includes mobility, color display, and advanced diagnostics software.
- The launch of American College of Cardiologys (ACC) door-to-balloon (D2B) time initiative and AHA’s complementary “Mission: Lifeline” has also increased demand from hospitals for Bluetooth-equipped 12-lead ECG monitors and wireless solutions.
- In Aug 2017, HeartSciences announced the European launch of the MyoVista high sensitivity electrocardiograph (hsECG) Testing Device, developed in response to the global unmet need for effective, low-cost, front-line screening of cardiac disease in both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients.
Scope of this report:
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The major companies occupy a formidable pie of the global ECG market share including Philips, GE Healthcare, Bionet, Schiller, Welch Allyn, Mindray, Compumed, Cardiac Science, Medtronic Plc, and Johnson & Johnson. These companies are profiled in this report.
Key takeaways from this report:
The professional purchasing the DMI report on global sesame seeds market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the Electrocardiograph (ECG) in the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Electrocardiograph (ECG) by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Electrocardiograph (ECG) to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Electrocardiograph (ECG) market – level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Electrocardiograph (ECG) products of all major market players.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Methodology and Scope
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 4: ECG Market – Trends
4.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 5: ECG – Industry Analysis
5.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
5.2 Porter 5 Forces
Chapter 6: ECG – Market Segmentation Analysis
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Resting ECG
6.1.2 Stress ECG
6.1.3 Holter Monitors
6.2 By Lead
6.2.2 3-6 Lead
6.3 By End User
6.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
6.3.2 Home Care/Ambulatory Surgical Centers
6.4 By Region
6.4.1. North America
188.8.131.52 The USA
184.108.40.206 The UK
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Middle East and Africa
6.4.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
Chapter 7: ECG Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8: ECG Market – Company Profiles
8.1 Cardionet Inc.
8.2 Compumed Inc.
8.3 Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
8.4 GE Healthcare
8.5 Royal Philips Healthcare
8.6 Nihon Kohden Corporation
8.8 Mortara Instrument, Inc.
8.9 Mindray Medical International Limited
8.10 Schiller AG
8.11 Welch Allyn
Chapter 9: ECG Market – Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us