- The market valuation of Global Defoamers market stood at USD xx million in 2018.
- The anticipated value of defoamers market size in 2026 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% for the period 2019-2026.
- Defoamers are chemical additives used in small quantities to reduce the formation of foam in various industrial processes.
- The characteristic property of a defoamer is low viscosity. It does not dissolve in a foaming medium.
Defoamers Market Segmentation
Based on the application, this market can be classified into
- Water treatment,
- Food and beverages,
- Pulp & paper,
- Paintings & coatings and
Based of type, the market has been classified into
Based on Region, the market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- The availability of silicone defoamer in a wide range of viscosities and its high thermal stability drives the market.
- Need for fresh drinking water is propelling the demand of silicone defoamer to be used in wastewater treatment or effluent treatment.
- Pulp & paper is estimated to be the highest revenue generating segment of the market. Positive outlook in water treatment coupled with prospective growth in paintings & coatings industry is expected to boost the defoamers market size.
- Key players active in the defoamers market include BASF SE, Dowing Corning Corporation, Ashland Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Clariant Chemicals Company, and Eastman Chemicals Company among others.
- They look forward to producing eco-friendly defoamers to meet various regulations enacted by the government. This finds an opportunity for new players who are actively looking for market-entry.
Defoamers Market Growth Key Factors
- Its insoluble nature and superior surface properties are the significant factors that propel the growth of the market.
- In addition, the need to maintain a chemically inert atmosphere in various industries will drive this market during the forecast period.
- Apart from the above-mentioned factors, increase in awareness about water treatment lead to an upsurge in the global defoamers market.
- Moreover, stringent regulations by the government to treat industrial waste will boost their usage in the coming years.
- On the other side, various health hazards associated with defoamers can hamper the growth of the market to a certain extent.
Defoamers Market Report Scope
- This report also covers Porter Five Forces, defoamers market share analysis, Merger and Acquisition Analysis and New Product Launches.
What are the advantages of buying this report?
- This report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative assessment of the present and future defoamers market trends.
- It focuses on the various market dynamics that includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that have an impact on the growth of the market.
- Recent industry trends and developments.
- Product mapping for the key products of all the major market players
- The profiles of key players of the market and their recent developments, product portfolio, and other business strategies.
- Defoamer Manufacturers
- Suppliers, Dealers, and Distributors of Defoamers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Research Organizations and Academia
- Emerging Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
Global Defoamers Market
1. Global Defoamers Market – Table of Contents
2. Global Defoamers Market – Executive Summary
3. Global Defoamers Market – Introduction
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Research Methodology
4. Global Defoamers Market Trends
5. Global Defoamers Market – Industry Analysis
5.1. Market Drivers
5.2. Market Restraints
5.3. Challenges and Opportunities
5.4. Porters Five Forces
6. Global Defoamers Market – Market Analysis
6.1 Global Defoamers Market - By Type
6.1.4 Powder- Based
6.2. Global Defoamers Market - By Application
6.2.1 Water Treatment
6.2.2 Food & Beverages
6.2.4 Pulp & Paper
6.2.5 Paints & Coatings
7. Global Defoamers Market – Geographical Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. South America
7.4.3. Rest of South America
8. Global Defoamers Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Merger and Acquisition Analysis
8.3. New Product Launches
9. Global Defoamers Market – Company Profiles
9.1 Bluestar Silicones France SAS
9.2 BASF SE
9.3 Dow Corning Corporation
9.4 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
9.5 Ashland Inc.
9.6 Kemira Oyj
9.7 Evonik Industries AG
9.8 Wacker Chemie AG
9.9 Elementis plc
9.10 Clariant Chemicals Company
9.11 KCC Basildon
9.12 Eastman Chemical Company
9.13 Synalloy Chemicals
9.14 Tiny ChemPro
9.15 Trans-Chemco, Inc.
10. Global Defoamers Market – Appendix
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us