- The Global Bio-Lubricants market was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
Bio-Lubricants Market Dynamics
- Bio-based lubricants are used in heavy machinery and transportation. The major application includes chainsaw bars, two-stroke engines, railroad flanges, and dust suppressants among others. Bio-based lubricants are renewable & biodegradable in nature and do not persist in the environment for a longer period of time.
Global Bio-Lubricants Market Segmentation Analysis
- Bio-lubricants Market is segmented based on the type such as Vegetable Oils, Animal Fats, and Others.
- Further, the market is segmented based on the applications such as Chainsaw Oils, Gear Oils, Greases, Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Mold Release Agents, Two-Cycle Engine Oils, and other applications.
- In addition, the market is also classified based on end use such as Industrial, Consumer Transport, and Consumer Automobile.
- The market is segmented based on the raw material used i.e., vegetable oil and animal fats. They have various applications which include Hydraulic Fluid, Metal Working Fluids, Greases, High-Performance Oils, Penetrating Lubricants, Food Grade Lubricants and Others.
- For a long time, animal fats and vegetable oils are getting used for lubrication. The oil embargo of 1973, put into attention the alternatives for petroleum oils. Companies like Mobil Corp. developed its Environmental Awareness Lubricants offerings of hydraulic fluids and Lubrizol Corp. introduced considerable quantities of sunflower oil-based lubricants with some additives.
Scope of the Bio-Lubricants Market Report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Albemarle Corporation, BP PLC, Chevron Corporation, Emery Oleochemicals, ExxonMobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub AG, Klüber Lubrication München SE & Co. Kg, Panolin AG, Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Total SA.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Bio-lubricants market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Bio-lubricants by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Bio-lubricants to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Bio-lubricants market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Bio-lubricants products of all major market players.
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Bio-Lubricants Market
1. Bio-Lubricants Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.1. Scope of the Report
2. Bio-Lubricants Market – Headlines & Trends
2.2. Key Trends & Developments
3. Bio-Lubricants Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Porter’s five forces Analysis
3.3.1. Buyer power
3.3.2. Supplier power
3.3.3. Industry Competition
3.3.4. Threat of new entrant
3.3.5. Threat of Substitutes
3.4. Patent Analysis
4. Bio-Lubricants Market – Segmentation by Type
4.1. Vegetable Oils
4.2. Animal Fats
5. Bio-Lubricants Market – Segmentation by Application
5.1. Chainsaw Oils
5.2. Gear Oils
5.4. Hydraulic Fluids
5.5. Metalworking Fluids
5.6. Mold Release Agents
5.7. Two-Cycle Engine Oils
6. Bio-Lubricants Market – Segmentation by End-User Industry
6.2. Consumer Transport
6.3. Consumer Automobile
7. Bio-Lubricants Market – Geographic Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. United States
7.1.4. Rest of North America
7.2. South America
7.2.3. Rest of South America
7.3.1. United Kingdom
7.3.5. Rest of Europe
7.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
8. Bio-Lubricants Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Company Benchmarking
8.3. Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
9. Bio-Lubricants Market – Company Profiles
9.1. Albemarle Corporation
9.2. BP PLC
9.3. Chevron Corporation
9.4. Emery Oleochemicals
9.5. ExxonMobil Corporation
9.6. Fuchs Petrolub AG
9.7. Klüber Lubrication München SE & Co. Kg
9.8. Panolin AG
9.9. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
9.10. Total SA
10. Bio-Lubricants Market – Appendix
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us