ExxonMobil completed Acquisition of Indonesian Lubricant Manufacturer and Marketer PT Federal Karyatama
PUBLISHED: November 12, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Automotive lubricants Market – Size, Share and Forecast (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Automotive Lubricants Market
- Global Automotive lubricants market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.38% from 2018 to 2025 owing to increased car production and will reach XX USD Million by the end of 2025. Automotive lubricants are used to reduce friction and wear between the moving parts of vehicles such as engines, brakes, etc.
- Global automotive lubricants market is anticipated to grow owing to increased vehicle production and the need for efficient operation of automotive.
What’s trending in the automotive lubricant market?
- Exponential vehicles sales are the prime driver of the automotive lubricants market. Further, the need for improved efficiency and longer life cycles of automotive engines are prime factors boosting the market growth. Growing traffic condition reduces the replacement cycle of lubricants owing to the constant operation of moving parts. However, the volatility of raw material prices might hamper the market growth.
- DataM analyses the complete scenario of the automotive lubricants market, market segmentation, geography analysis, companies, trends and opportunities in the market.
- The market is further categorized based type and base oil. Engine lubricants are the leading segment of the market and would provide sustainable growth to the automotive lubricates exchange. By base oil, the market is segmented as mineral oil, synthetic oil, and others. Mineral oil holds the significant portion of the market was owing to cost-effective lubrication solution for the automotive.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Amsoil Inc., British Petroleum, Chevron Corp., ExxonMobil, Fuchs Group, Idemitsu Kosan Company Ltd., Lukoil, Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Petronas Lubricant International Sdn Bhd, Royal Dutch Shell, Sinopec, Total SA, and Valvoline.
- Engine Oil
- Gear Oil
- Transmission Fluids
- Brake fluids
- Others (Coolants and Grease)
By Base Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Oil
- Others (Bio-Based, Part synthetic oils, and Bio-based oils)
- Asia Pacific
- North America South America
- Rest of the World
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the automotive lubricants market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in automotive lubricants market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the automotive lubricants market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical automotive lubricants products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Global Automotive Lubricants Market
1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Market segmentation – by product type
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Engine Oil
4.1.2 Gear Oil
4.1.3 Transmission Fluids
4.1.4 Brake fluids
4.2 By Oil Base
4.2.1 Mineral Oil
4.2.2 Synthetic Oil
4.3 By Geography
188.8.131.52 The United Kingdom
4.3.3 North America
184.108.40.206 The USA
4.3.4 South America
5. Competitive Trends
5.1.1 Market Share Analysis
5.1.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
5.1.3 Product Benchmarking
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Amsoil Inc.
6.2 British Petroleum
6.3 Chevron Corp.
6.5 Fuchs Group
6.6 Idemitsu Kosan Company Ltd.
6.8 Petroleum Nasional Bhd
6.9 Petronas Lubricant International Sdn Bhd
6.10 Royal Dutch Shell
6.12 Total SA
7.2 List of Tables
7.3 Expert Panel Validation
7.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats