Anti Aging Market
- Global anti-aging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.70% to reach the market value of USD XXX million by 2026.
- Aging is a biochemical process in the body affecting internally and externally.
- These biochemical processes cause the body to degenerate over some time, impacting the health, fitness, and beauty of an individual.
- Avocado oil and active manuka honey stimulate collagen and elastin in the body. These are the two proteins in the skin that give elasticity to provide smooth and wrinkle-free skin.
- Anti-aging is referred to as a technique designed to prevent the appearance of getting older. Anti-aging products aim to maintain chronological age to stay healthy and biologically efficient.
Anti Aging Market Drivers
- The increasing aging population is one of the significant driver boosting the global anti-aging market.
- In 2017 the number of Americans ages 65 and older was around 46 million, and it is expected to be 98 million by 2060.
- The 65-and-older age groups share of the total population is expected to rise by 24% in 2060 from 15% in 2017.
- The aging population is projected to grow at a faster pace in Central America with an increase of over 50% in the population aged 60 years or above.
- The aging population in other regions will grow over the upcoming years at a rate of 56% in Asia, 52% in Africa, 35% in Oceania, 29% in North America, and 14% in Europe. By 2020, older persons are anticipated to account for more than 20% of the populations in Europe and North America, 15% in Oceania, 12% in Asia and Central America, and 4% in Africa.
- The increasing preference for natural and organic products to overcome the aging problems might hamper the growth of the global anti-aging market.
- For instance, the use of home remedies such as honey, fullers earth, and egg or yogurt pack are used for slowing down wrinkles on the face.
Anti Aging Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type
- The global anti-aging market is segmented based on type, which includes anti-wrinkle product, anti-stretch mark product, hair color, and UV absorber.
- The anti-wrinkle product holds the dominant market share in 2017, and it is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period, due to the increasing adoption of different types of dermal fillers and Botox injection for the treatment of wrinkles.
- In August 2018, Superdrug introduced an in-store botox and fillers service. The treatments include Botox and Juvederm dermal fillers, and which is available to customers aged 25 years old and older in the UK.
- The rising prevalence of breast cancer is driving surgical cosmetic procedures.
- For instance, According to WHO, in 2018, an estimated 266,120 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 63,960 new cases of non-invasive breast cancer.
- North America holds the dominant market share for anti-aging in 2017, and it is expected to maintain the growth over the forecast period, due to the introduction of new anti-aging products in this region.
- For instance, in October 2018, Lumenis Ltd., the world’s largest energy-based medical device company for aesthetic, surgical and ophthalmic applications introduced, SPLENDOR X, the first solid-state laser system equipped with the unique BLEND X technology for fast and effective hair removal and skin solutions in the U.S.
- Moreover, in July 2018, Hologic’s Cynosure division in North America introduced TempSure Vitalia for birth control, pregnancy, hormones, and aging.
- TempSure Vitalia delivers therapeutic heat to internal and external vaginal tissue to improve local circulation. TempSure Vitalia received FDA clearance and Health Canada approval.
Anti Aging Market Competitive Analysis
- New product launch and expansion of product site are some of the key strategies adopted by the leading players to improve their market presence in the global Anti-Aging market.
- For instance, in August 2017, Syneron Candela introduced the Profound radio-frequency micro needling system, developed to tighten and rejuvenate the skin, Profound is ideal for treatment of the cheeks, jawline, neck contouring, cellulite, and crêpey skin.
- Moreover, in October 2017, Silken, a global leader in aesthetic devices designed for home use, introduced Titan. Titan works from the inside out to activate the body’s natural restoration process and reveals remarkably younger-looking skin on the face and neck.
- In November 2017, Shiseido Company have introduced “Wrinklelift Deep Retinowhite 4” cream that improves wrinkles around the eyes and mouth and has a whitening effect. The product was targeted for Japan and China market.
- In September 2016, Startup DermVite Inc. raising funds on crowdfunding site Indiegogo. The company has raised USD 100,000 on Indiegogo to develop two new products to add to its Anti-Aging line. These products are a cleanser and a serum to go along with the Vital 3 Derm Anti-Aging Cream.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the anti-aging market across each indication, regarding drug type, and by distribution channel highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in the anti-aging market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the anti-aging market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the anti-aging products of all major market players.
Who can derive maximum benefit from this report?
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Anti Aging Market
1. Anti Aging Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Anti Aging Market – Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Anti Aging Market – Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Porter 5 Forces
4. Anti Aging Market – Product-based Analysis
4.1. By Product
4.1.1. Anti-stretch Mark Product
4.1.2. UV Absorbers
4.1.3. Anti-Stretch Products
4.1.4. Anti-Wrinkle Products
4.1.5. Hair Color
4.2. By Devices
4.2.1. Laser Aesthetic Devices
4.2.2. Anti-Cellulite Treatment Devices
4.2.3. Radiofrequency Devices
4.2.4. MicrodermAbrasion Devices
4.3. By Service
4.3.1. Anti-Pigmentation Therapy
4.3.2. Liposuction Services
4.3.3. Adult Acne Therapy
4.3.4. Breast Augmentation
5. Anti Aging Market – Regional Analysis
5.1. Anti-Aging Market - Geographic Overview
5.2. North America
5.2.1. The USA
5.3. South America
5.4.2. The United Kingdom
6. Anti Aging Market – Competitive Analysis
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. Anti Aging Market – Company Profiles
7.1. L’Oreal SA
7.2. Photomedex Inc
7.3. Beiersdorf AG
7.4. Allergan Inc.
7.5. Alma Lasers Ltd
7.6. Alere, Inc.
7.7. Cynosure Inc
7.8. Lumenis Ltd
7.9. Johnson & Johnson’s
7.10. Revlon Inc.
8. Anti Aging Market – Appendix
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us
*Note: Additional company profiles will be included on client request.