RPM International continues it's inorganic growth by acquiring Miracle Sealants Company, the third in its current fiscal. Michelin Corp debuts new high-performance adhesive to expand its current portfolio. Indian Adhesive major,Pidilite teams up with Germany’s Jowat to produce high-growth specialised category of adhesive. .
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Adhesives & Sealants market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Adhesives & Sealants Market
- The Global Adhesives and Sealants Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017.
- The research at DMI yielded that the Adhesives and Sealants market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- It also revealed that the Global Adhesives and Sealants Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
What are Adhesives & Sealants?
- An Adhesive is a chemical that is used to bind two different surfaces whereas a Sealant is used to stop fluid leakage. These are put together in one industry but differ based on their performance and functions.
- Adhesives have high holding strength whereas sealants have low power and greater flexibility that is to used fill gaps and resist relative movement of substrates.
What’s trending in the global adhesives and sealants market?
- This report covers factors and trends impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and Company Profiles.
- The report profiles companies which occupy a considerable share of global adhesives & sealants market share including 3M, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Huntsman, Avery Dennison, Sika AG, Dow Corning Corp., MACtac, Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. and RPM International Inc.
Market Segmentation – by product, application
- The Adhesives & Sealants market can be segmented on applications like paperboard & packaging, building & construction, woodworking & joiner, transportation, footwear & leather, medical and others.
- Packaging accounts for the largest share regarding adhesives & sealants market share. Both adhesives & sealants are used for customized packaging that is suitable for various requirements and products.
- Adhesives & Sealants Market is segmented based on adhesive Types such as water-based, solvent-based, Hot melt, pressure-sensitive, and Others.
- Further, the market is segmented based on the sealant type such as One-component sealants, Two-component sealants, and Sealant tapes. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Market Growth – by product
- Carton Side Seam & Closures
- Cigarettes and Filters
- Composite Containers and Tubes
- Corrugated Board
- Disposables (Non-wovens)
- Film: Foil Laminates
- Flexible Packaging
- Remoistenable Products
- Specialty Packaging
Industrial products are mainly sold in packaging for maintaining the stability or for aesthetic reasons, resulting in the growth of adhesives & sealants market.
Key takeaways from this report:
The professionals purchasing a DMI report on global adhesives & sealants market will be able to do the following:
- Visualization of the composition of Global Plant Biostimulants across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identification of commercial opportunities in Adhesives & Sealants by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Adhesives & Sealants to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Adhesives & Sealants Market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for critical Adhesives & Sealants products of all major market players
Professionals who can derive maximum benefits out of this report:
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Global Adhesives and Sealants
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.1 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Growth Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porter’s five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
3.4 Patent Analysis
4. Market segmentation – by Adhesive Type
4.1 Water Based
4.2 Solvent Based
4.3 Hot Melt
4.4 Pressure Sensitive
5. Market segmentation – by Sealant Type
5.1 One-component sealants
5.2 Two-component sealants
5.3 Sealant Tapes
6. Industry Forecast – by Application
6.1 Paperboard & packaging
6.2 Building & construction
6.3 Woodworking & joiner
6.5 Footwear & leather
7. Regional Analysis
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of North America
7.2 South America
7.2.3 Rest of South America
7.3.1 United Kingdom
7.3.5 Rest of Europe
7.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5 Rest of the World
8. Market Competitive Analysis
8.1 Market Share Analysis
8.2 Company Benchmarking
8.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
9. Company Profiles
9.2 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
9.3 Illinois Tool Works Inc
9.5 Avery Dennison
9.6 Sika AG
9.7 Dow Corning Corp
9.9 Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc
9.10 RPM International Inc.
10. Global Adhesives and Sealants Appendix
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us