SKU: DPC3 | Published On: | Available Formats
Please Enter the information below
The global activated carbon market is fragmented with a large number of local and international players. However, Jacobi Carbons Group, Eurocarb, and Cabot Corporation are the leading suppliers of activated carbon in the world. These three Companies combine holds around XX% of the total market.
Why should I purchase this report?
• Visualize the composition of the activated carbon market across each indication, regarding type, product type, and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in activated carbon market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the activated carbon market level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the essential activated carbon market products of all major market players.
Who can benefit from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4.2. Saw Dust
4.3. Coconut Shell
5.1. Powdered Activated Carbon
5.2. Granular Activated Carbon
5.3. Others (Extruded or Pelletized activated carbons)
6.1. Water Treatment
6.4. Personal Care
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The United States
7.2. South America
7.2.3. Rest of South America
7.3.2. United Kingdom
7.3.5. Rest of Europe
7.4.3. South Korea
7.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
8.1. Market Share/Ranking Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9.1. Osaka Gas Chemicals Co. Ltd.
9.2. Kuraray Co. Ltd.
9.3. Cabot Corporation
9.4. Jacobi Carbons Group
9.5. Haycarb PLC
9.6. Kureha Corporation
9.7. Donau Carbon GmbH
9.8. CarboTech AC GmbH
9.9. Silcarbon Aktivkohle GmbH
Quick Fact: 7 of 10 customers Tailor their reports
10-year historic data for 1000+ markets
Ground-Zero understanding of the market with inputs from relevant industry association members
Tailored interviews with manufacturers, buyers, sellers, distributers and retailers for five-frame understanding of the market
Analysis of publicly available white label papers, news announcements, press releases, financial reports and reliable paid consulting data
7-step data formulation for market analysis and forecasts, under thorough scrutiny of industry-specific consultants with over 20+ years of expertise